Tuesday, April 1, 2008

APFT

Well as you read - I took the APFT this morning.... and let's say I did great, but didn't get a PR in the run. Overall I scored 90 points in the pushup and situp event, however I didn't quite make the 17:00 minute 2 mile run. I finished the run in 19:38 not a PR, but better than I've run in a long time. I have to thank my crazy husband and Master Diaz for giving me hell and making me want to be stronger, run faster, and try harder. I am truly grateful! At any rate, back to daily WODs tomorrow, can't wait to hit the track early and work hard - hopefully I'll have some company in the morning!~ 0430 MacArthur Field

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly I could not be prouder of your accomplishment. You represented the crossfit family very well. The King of Sparta is on one knee, humbled by your tenacity, dedication and heart. It was an honor for Shawn and I to train with you. If you and Mike need anything from Sparta do not hesitate to call!

Kay Far said...

Lilly,
That's fantastic- Congratulations! You really motivate me to work harder on my own fitness!!
Kearson